Are you searching for more in life? Do you want something greater than a better job, or more money or another relationship?
We would like to share with you that we have found something more to life than these things. That is a relationship with God Himself. A New Life in Him.
The greatest being – God
• Gave the greatest gift – His Son Jesus Christ
• To the greatest group of people – the whole world
• For the greatest reason – Love:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3.16)
God loves you the individual, as well as the whole world as a collective group.
There is something within man that craves love and acceptance. Until that desire is fulfilled, we will never be satisfied in life.
Why should God love any of us? Because God Himself is love, and goodness. And even though there is no reason for Him to stoop down to meet us, He still did so through Jesus Christ.
The Bible says, “There is none righteous, no not one.” (Romans 3.10) And, “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God, is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6.23) It also says, “If we confess our sins (to Him), He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1.9) God keeps to His word, we have proven it for ourselves – He forgives completely. He loves abundantly. He restores perfectly.
He is “generously disposed toward us.” That means He looks at each of us with a kind eye. God wants the very best for you and your life. He said in His word, “I have come to give you life, and that more abundantly.” (John 10.10)
He has a good future planned for you;
• Where once you were worried, you can have security in Him
• Where once there was strife and turmoil, you can have peace in your heart
• Where once there was fear, you can have faith in Him
The Bible says, “God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1.7)
That is the New Life we are talking about. Your life begins again when you put your trust in Him, it starts from fresh, from the inside to the outside. A person cannot buy their salvation through any means, giving to charities, or good works, or hoping that things will be alright. It can only be done by calling on God Himself to do what He said He would do when we ask for forgiveness of sin through Jesus Christ – Who died on the cross as a sacrifice to pay for sin. He promises to look at that sacrifice, and receives it in our place.
Being a Christian is not about obeying lots of rules, it is knowing that God has forgiven our sins, and to do the best that we can, to walk as God would want us to walk. To live a life that is pleasing to Him.
We would urge you, why not call on God and start life afresh? What is holding you back? God loves you, and is ready, willing and able to give you that new start that you need. Please talk to Him for yourself.
What do you do now?
• Talk to God, as you are. Don’t wait to become worthy before you talk to Him.
• Confess the fact that you are a sinner to Him, to God Himself.
• Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. That He died on the cross, as a payment for sin in your place, and rose again on the third day according to the scriptures.
• Repent of sin in your life (that means to turn away from it). And live life in a way that would please God.
• Tell someone else about the decision you have made.
• Get a Bible and read it daily. We recommend the King James Version.
• Pray daily. God wants to hear from you often. Prayer is an important part of building your relationship with Him.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding your decision. We are here to help.